Question about HP Compaq Presario SR2023WM PC Desktop
1. Was this a movie that came from a video store or was this movie on the hard drive?
2. How old is your PC and or your DVD optical drive?
3. This could be due to a bad burn ( the movie that is)
Some movies that are burned sometimes are interrupted and therefore will create a "halt" state on some DVD players and some PC DVD burners.
4. Also dirty DVD's will halt a movie in progress the laser is try to read the data through multiple finger prints or grease
5. Washing the DVD with dish washing liquid ( a drop or 2) and the rinsing and drying thoroughly usually renders the DVD playable again. Do not use hot water on the DVD disk it will warp the disk.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2013 | Coby NBPC1023XPPNK Netbook
Oct 24, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 Black Console
Oct 20, 2009 | Gigabyte Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jul 11, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR2023WM PC Desktop
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: