Question about Fujitsu FPCRC05 Remote Control
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Nov 09, 2011 | Motorcycles
The oven has been preset to the Fahrenheit temperature scale.
With this feature, users can switch to the Celsius temperature
To change degree format to Celsius:
1. Press "SETTINGS." Settings menu will appear in display.
2. Press the up or down arrows until "DEGREES:
FAHRENHEIT" appears in the display.
3. Press "ENTER" to change degree format. Current value
4. Use arrow keys to select "CELSIUS."
5. Press "ENTER" again to set degree format.
6. To exit the Settings menu, press "SETTINGS."
You will need to press the up or down button after pressing settings until you see Celsius appear then press ENTER and the Celsius flashes then use the arrow key to select Fahrenheit (still flashing) and once again press enter (saves) and it stops flashing. then press settings to exit the settings menu.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Mar 22, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 14, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 29, 2010 | 1996 Isuzu Trooper
Jul 22, 2008 | GE Kitchen Ranges
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: