Question about Panasonic KX-TGA520M Cordless Expansion Handset
1) press the button
2) use the up or down arrow on the button and scroll to "initial setting"
3) press "select" using the button above the button
4) "set answering" should be displayed, if not use the up or down arrows on the button to select
5) "number of rings" should be displayed, if not use the up or down arrows on the button to select
6) use the up or down arrows on the button to select the desired number of rings
7) press "save" using the button above the button
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
May 17, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Apr 03, 2011 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
Feb 15, 2011 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Feb 09, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 23, 2008 | Panasonic KX TC1503 Cordless Phone
Jul 08, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Mar 27, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
Mar 15, 2017 | Panasonic KX-TGA520M Cordless Expansion...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!