- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Recovery Mode: download the update software and install then lock your sansa hold in the rec key on the left at the same time push the menu/power button this will take you to recovery mode then connect to the computer Start the update software if it doesn't start automatic goto /start /all programs /Sandisk/sansa updater/ sansa updater and start it up manually... follow instructions on the updater and the sansa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_95hLqZxCHc&feature=related here is a link to a kid showing you how to goto recovery mode. Update software from this link.. (http://mp3support.sandisk.com/sansa/Installer/1082/SansaUpdaterInstall.exe) and install the software before you recover
u have to wait till the screen will be black. I had the same problem with my sansa. it can lasts 1 or 2 days. after screen is black and then do following:
2. change lock switch to orange position
3. Press and hold rec button (at left side)
4. while pressing the rec button, turn the player on
5. it will appear the boot menu. connect the USB cable and try to continue the firmware
6. if it doesn't work, do a firmware downgrade. download this file:
7. execute the application while in boot mode
My Sansa has a similar problem. Sometimes when the Sansa turns on (after the Sandisk logo) the screen will either turn black, blue, or black and white stripes. The player still works, but it is hard to navigate without the screen, obviously.
What I end up doing is letting the backlight turn off and then pressing any button. Sometimes when the screen comes back, the display is allright again. But sometimes it takes more than a few tries. Turning it off and on again seems to work a little better, but it is more time consuming.