Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
I'm trying to transfer songs on my sansamp3 player from my computer . how do I do that?
1. Connect The Player.
2. Open Windows Media Player (WMP) 11 or Higher.
3. It detects the Player.
4. Click the Sync Tab on (WMP)
5. Download The Songs you want and place them in the open area where it says to put them.
6. Then Click the Synchronize Button
7. It then downloads the songs.
8. Click the Disconnect Button on the Right Bottom hand side and Disconnect.
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
Nov 06, 2009 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Mar 24, 2009 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Dec 01, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: