Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
Hello! I have this microsoft office home and student 2007 product key code: JWR9T-HFR92-74RQ7-3FRMB-CY676 and installation code : 530212-748130-280085-899135-442573-607054-231115-072932-568486 Note: Is easier an Internet activation and faster than by phone ... You just have to put the product key and automatically gives the installation code click continue and that's it.
I hope this information helps You... Good Luck!!! ;-}
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
*/Feature* *Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?*
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Aug 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jan 19, 2011 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Nov 19, 2009 | Microsoft Office Word 2007 Full Version...
Sep 03, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 07, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 10, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: