Question about Xerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
Howdy recently installed Win 7 64 bit and installed both PCL and PS drivers (64 bit from XEROX site) and no matter what I cannot get it to print COLOR, when I print a windows test page a black and white Standard page comes out but I notice next to "Color Support" it always says "NO". Any chance you might be able to point me in direction so I can print in color, I already have a HP b&w printer which works great and use as draft printer..
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
to start from the beginning, i understand that you are running win7/64bit, usb connected. on base of this assumption we will try to solve your problem. by the way, i love this printer!
1. disconnect printer from usb port,
2. remove all instances of your printer and printer driver from your computer, run ccleaner to clean the junk including registry
3. download again your printer driver (it should be about 6.3mb, lite version which you most probably downloaded will not work!), just in case if previous download was corrupted, choose global english as a lingo.
5. unzip file to root directory or desktop, anywhere where you can find them easy.
6. connect your printer to the computer
7. right mouse click on "my computer"
8. left mouse click on "control panel home"
9. under "hardware and sound" left click on "view devices and printers", your printer should be there
10. 2x left click on the printer
11. 2x left click on "customize your printer"
12. left click on "advanced" tab
13 select "new driver"
14. select "have disk" and point search where you did unfold the drivers.
as this particular printer is part of build in microsoft printers, often microsoft is overriding your preferences and this process will allow you to use manufacturers settings not a microsoft.
after this your printer should be visible in printer folder as default. make test print,
if you find this solution useful, please do not hesitate to leave feedback and vote4 for me, if you do require additional help, please call back.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
http://bit.ly/oLHVX3 - 64-bit PCL XL Emulation Print Driver Universal Print Driver
http://bit.ly/p0RF71 - 64-bit PCL 5 Emulation Print Driver Universal Print Driver
http://bit.ly/oOi99g - 64-bit PostScript Level 3 Emulation Printer Driver Universal Print Driver
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark Optra S 1855 Laser Printer
on Mar 24, 2010 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
Jan 20, 2011 | Acer eMachines 350-2074 Netbook
Aug 02, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8500/8550 All-In-One Thermal...
Jul 31, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 23, 2010 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1200 Printer
Jun 04, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 29, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!