Question about FixYa Computers & Internet
Hello. Clean that brown stained glass fast using this method:
1. Put on a pair of rubber gloves to save your hands, even though this method is not toxic.
2. Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda into a small bowl and add a tiny amount of water at a time until you have a paste as thick as latex paint.
3. Cover the glass with this paste and leave it for at least ten minutes. Don't leave it too long as then it will totally dry and you will have a more difficult time removing it.
4. Rinse it off with hot water and watch the grease and gunk come right off.
5. Prevent grease build-up in your oven by frequently wiping it with vinegar between deep cleanings.
6. If there is grime between the layers of glass you will have to take the door apart. This will require a friend to help you lift the door off the hinges. To do this, just open the door until is stays open [about 1/4] then carefully pull on both sides of the door equally to remove it. Put it on a flat surface so you can remove the screws and lift off the inner panel.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2015 | Kenmore 91112 / 91114 / 91117 Electric...
Mar 18, 2014 | Kenmore 95882 / 95884 / 95889 Electric...
Oct 23, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Apr 09, 2010 | Whirlpool RF368 Electric Kitchen Range
Jan 22, 2009 | Kenmore 45062 / 45069 Electric Kitchen...
Nov 30, 2008 | KitchenAid KERC507 Electric Kitchen Range
Mar 05, 2008 | Kenmore 47153 Stainless Steel Dual Fuel...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!