Question about Milwaukee Tool Milwaukee 5338 Big Daddy 15 Amp Breaker Hammer

1 Answer

I am looking for new brushes and a new cord for this Cat#5338 Serial #805-9155 can i order these from a local company or McMaster Carr ?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 154 Answers

If you go to Milwaukee Electric Tools on the internet, look under "find a service center" they have all the service centers in North America. You can get your parts at any of them.

Posted on Feb 03, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need elevation adjustment screws. 7 to be exact. Where would I purchase these?

do you know the size? and # threads and std or metric?
if you know all then most hardware stores or online companies like mcmaster carr and others.
good luck.

Jun 28, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

We need to replace the chuck on our Bosch corded drill 1005VSR. We need detailed instructions on how to remove the chuck . Also, how can we order a new chuck?

Open the chuck wide open. In the center is a retaining screw, they usually have left hand threads. Remove the screw. Take an allen wrench 1/4" to 3/8" in size and fasten the short side tightly in the chuck. The chucks are usually right hand thread, so take a small hammer and strike the allen wrench to turn the chuck to the left to loosen it. Once you have the chuck off, verify the thread size of the drill motor shaft, then go to McMaster-Carr and choose the one you need.

Apr 15, 2011 | Bosch Drills

3 Answers

Need fan blade for patton model u2-1887

it would be far cheaper and more easy to replace the entire unit

Apr 21, 2010 | Patton U2-1887HO Floor / Box Fan

1 Answer


Try McMaster-Carr web site online. They have about everything related including machinist scales.'-scales/=3zmamp

Oct 09, 2009 | Measuring Tools & Sensors

1 Answer

Need a source for a blade for a Patton U2-1887 fan

Try McMaster Carr -- page 640, Fans and Fan Blades.

Aug 29, 2009 | Lakewood HV-18 Floor / Box Fan

1 Answer


Try (McMaster-Carr) page 2608, or enter Tool Rest or Grinder Pedestal in search engine.

Best regards, --W/D--

Aug 17, 2009 | Wilton Grinders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Milwaukee Tool Milwaukee 5338 Big Daddy 15 Amp Breaker Hammer Logo

Related Topics:

110 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Milwaukee Tool Hammering Experts

John Trevino

Level 3 Expert

1383 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3287 Answers

Pieter Vleeshouwers
Pieter Vleeshouwers

Level 3 Expert

1773 Answers

Are you a Milwaukee Tool Hammering Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides