Question about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Resetting HP Photosmart C6180 & C7180 "system failure" errors:
(might work on other similar models as well)
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 03, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
May 04, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 1215 InkJet Printer
Feb 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 07, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
611 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: