Question about Yahoo Mail
Every time I've recommended this solution to someone for their Yahoo Mail problem, it has worked.
The easiest way to sign into your Yahoo email account from Firefox is to download the Webmail notifier add-on. Click here to download:
To add Webmail Notifier it to your toolbar:
1) Right click on your top toolbar and select, 'Customize.'
2) Locate and drag the yellow envelope icon to your toolbar and click, 'Done'.
3) Right click on the yellow envelope icon and choose, 'Options'.
4) Select, Yahoo from the drop down menu.
5) Type in your full email address in the 'User Name' box.
6) Type in your Yahoo mail password in the password box.
7) Click, Add
8) Make sure 'Enable Login' is checked that the bottom.
9) Click, OK.
When you want to go to your Yahoo email just click on the little yellow envelope icon.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thanks!
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 08, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 02, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 27, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 01, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 29, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 23, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 08, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: