Question about KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS Electric Double Oven
I am moving and will take the Kitchenaid superba with me. How should i remove the side trims to acces the screws that hold it into the cabinet?
Im not familiar with this particular model but on most ovens you shoud only have to open the doors and the screws that hold it in should be visible. generaly 2 on each side
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | Ovens
Jan 04, 2011 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
Aug 18, 2010 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEBC107KSS...
Feb 19, 2010 | KitchenAid KEBC107 Electric Single Oven
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Feb 01, 2010 | KitchenAid Ovens
Nov 25, 2008 | Viking DEDO205 Stainless Steel Electric...
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Feb 25, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
454 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: