Question about Televison & Video
You might not have the multi-region version of this dvd player, they do make them, but cost more. You might have the regular version. Someone posted the instructions on Amazon to make it region free.
To make it region code free follow these instruction:
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
6. Press the down arrow once to enter the Preference page
5. Enter 138931 on the remote
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2011 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Dec 22, 2010 | Pioneer DV-490V-K DVD Player
Jan 24, 2010 | JVC KW-AVX810 Car DVD Player
Jan 14, 2009 | Coby DVD-588
Dec 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2007 | Philips DVD 622 DVD Player
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!