Question about Safety 1st Acella LX Winnie the Pooh Standard Stroller
I need to replace the battery in the blue dinosaur egg from the safety 1st walker. I have removed the two screws but it will not separate. What do I do?
We did it! It is glued together, so you really have to pry it apart at the seam. We used a box cutter and then a butter knife to wiggle it apart (it does take some persistance). Once inside the batteries come out fairly easily. They are 3 (G13 A CNB). They look like watch batteries.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
I had the same problem too, I also pried the egg part. took a bit of work, but I got it! I used a flathead screwdriver and a butter knife, work carefully though, take care to not crack the plastic or you will have to buy a new one.
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
You can order a new egg from the company for about $8.50 including shipping. I called about the same problem and the company did not know why the egg was glued togther besides being screwed! I'd hazzard a guess that they want to sell parts!
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2013 | Safety 1st Acella LX - Navy Stroller
Feb 05, 2013 | Safety 1st 01668 Two Ways Tandem - Sahara...
Nov 14, 2011 | Safety 1st 01668 Two Ways Tandem - Sahara...
Feb 27, 2011 | Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem 01-668 Twin...
Jun 19, 2010 | Safety 1st Acella LX Winnie the Pooh...
Sep 14, 2009 | Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem 01-668 Twin...
May 28, 2009 | Safety 1st Two Ways Tandem 01-668 Twin...
1. Remove the truck from the Exersaucer. The base has four tabs that need to be slightly deflected to remove the base.
2. Turn the base over and remove the four screws holding the truck to the base. Remove the truck from the base.
3. Using a utility knife and following the seam in the plastic, make a slice down the center of the windshield decal and the back window decal.
4. Using a #1 Phillips head screwdriver, poke a hole in the decals of the front and rear driver's side windows. The hole is to be located halfway down the window, and an 1/8" (3mm) from the back or rear of the window respectively. In each hole, there is a Phillips head screw to be removed.
5. Remove the screw in each wheel on the driver's side.
6. Separate the two halves of the truck body, remove the center assembly. It may be stuck due to the glue on the side window decals. The yellow and red lights can be pushed out from the outside of the truck.
7. Locating the circuit board you can see the three batteries under retainers.
8. Remove the four screws holding the circuit board to the center assembly.
9. Bend up two tabs on the battery retainers and push the batteries out of the retainers.
10. Replace the batteries.
11. Reassemble in reverse order.
Jan 09, 2009 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
1,299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: