Question about Nintendo DSi Black Console
experience has shown that this error message is solved by performing a
manual setup on the Nintendo DS. Please follow these steps:
The first thing you'll need to do is find out what IP address range you should be using. To do this:
Enter in the exact same values for your Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS and Secondary DNS. They must be the same for your Nintendo DS and for your PC.
Check Nintendo's router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
If you try these steps and you get a different Error Code, please review the values that you entered carefully, since an incorrect manual setup will cause another Error Code to appear. If the 52000 Error Code persists, than the problem may be caused by a basic setting in your router such as transmission rate. Please carefully read the instructions below:
If you are still unable to connect, please call 1-800-255-3700 in the USA or Canada for more information.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Welcome to Fixya. Error Code: 052000 Our experience has shown that this error message is solved by performing a manual setup on the Nintendo DS.
Nintendo Dsi/DS/Ds XL connects to the internet using wireless connection. You need to know the settings of your router. I've listed below the steps on how you will access the router and to obtain the information needed for you to be connected.
How to access the Router:
1. You need to know the ipaddress of your router. You can refer to the manual or check the Default Gateway of your computer (Make sure that you connect the computer to the router using an ethernet cable for you to get the Default Gateway). Click on START then RUN. Type CMD on the small box on the lower left of the screen. Type IPCONFIG on the black window and get the value of your DEFAULT GATEWAY (it starts with 192.168.x.x)
2. Open a Browser, Type the DEFAULT GATEWAY on the address bar of your Browser. It will ask you for a username and password. (Refer to the manual of your router or post a reply so that i can provide you the username and password of your router)
3. Go to the Wireless Settings Page of your router. Look for the SSID or the Network Name and theNetwork Key or Passphrase. You can personalize it so that you can easily remeber the details.
4. Make sure you connect to your SSID and enter the Network Key to make it secure.
Now that we already know the setting of the router then its now time to connect the Dsi to the network.
1. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings of the Game
2. Search for an Access Point (SSID)
3. Select your Network (SSID), If you have an open network, just click "OK" and it should work just fine! If it's a Red Padlock, it'll prompt you for a Password or Network Key. This is the reson why we access the router.
4. Test the Connection.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2015 | Cell Phones
Dec 02, 2012 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Mar 27, 2012 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Feb 07, 2011 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Feb 06, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Lime Green Console
Aug 16, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jul 05, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
7,406 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: