Question about Stratitec Computers & Internet
Well first of all you can please follow the below steps -
1. Spread paper towels, several layers of newspaper or an old towel you don't mind getting ruined over your work surface, and put on old clothes you don't mind getting ruined by spilled ink.
2. Locate the refill plug on the printer cartridge, usually this is a tiny round plug set into the top or along the top edge of the printer cartridge. Pierce the refill plug with an eyelet screw, then back the screw out to remove the plug, or use a thumb drill of no greater than 1/16 inch in diameter.
3. Determine which color ink goes in which chamber, if you're dealing with a multicolor cartridge, by inserting a toothpick into each chamber and then examining which color ink is on the toothpick when removed.
4. Inject up to 20 mL of ink for a single-color cartridge, or 10 mL of ink per chamber of a multicolor cartridge, into the cartridge as slowly as possible. Exactly how much ink goes into the cartridge will depend on whether the cartridge was completely empty or not before refilling.
5. Plug the refill hole again if possible with the plug; if the plug is lost or too damaged to use, you can either leave the hole open or cover it with a piece of tape.
6. Set the cartridge on several layers of paper towel or newspaper for an hour or two if you're concerned about drips; some dripping is inevitable during the refill process--if the cartridge doesn't drip at all, you probably didn't get it properly saturated with ink.
Please post comments if you need more help or information.........
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Apr 11, 2013 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2013 | Canon CLI-526M Ink Cartridge For MG5250
Aug 29, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Aug 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Feb 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: