Question about Microwave Ovens
Well first of all you can please follow the below steps -
1. Set the programmer to CH on, HW off.
2. Turn the room thermostat right down.
3. Measure the voltage between N and the terminal marked SwL on the mains terminal block of the boiler (should be AC 0V).
4. Continue to measure this voltage and turn the room thermostat right up (there may be an audible click at the thermostat as it changes state). As the thermostat demands heat, the SwL voltage at the boiler should switch to AC 240V.
5. Set programmer to CH off, HW on and repeat 2 to 4 with HW thermostat.
Please post comments for more help or information.....
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2017 | Whirlpool GT4185SK Microwave Oven
Apr 26, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 01, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 22, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jul 03, 2011 | Roper MHE14XKB Microwave Oven
Jun 09, 2010 | Maytag MMV1153A Microwave Oven
Mar 11, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 31, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 18, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 14, 2007 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!