ACER ASPIRE 9302 WSMi erased programs,cannot use eRecovery
eRecovery must be terminated
Hello. My problem is that i
erased by mistake (i recognise it was big mistake) all ACER ASPIRE
programs. To be exact, Empowering Technology Framework Launcher,with
it`s utilities(eRecovery,eLock,eSettings,etc...) I went to
Acerglobal site(Europe affording area,Panam,etc...)and i downloaded
empowering technology framework,with some utilities only,but i really
couldn`t find the appropriate(for my model)eRecovery utility,so i
installed other eRecovery(for other model !),to reset to factory
settings my model.I followed all instructions(POST BIOS,etc...) and
now,every startup,coming message: "INT15 ERROR.eRECOVERY MUST BE
TERMINATED!" .Have in mind that Acer Support Team is somehow
dissapeared!(no reply!) Sorry for this big text,but i need either Acer appropriate program,or suggestions-proposals(Any help is acceptable). THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Windows key > All programs >Acer Empowering Technology>eRecovery management>Restore>Factory(Top of list)..
If computer will not boot.
Tune computer ON
When Acer splash is on screen hold Alt and keep pressing F10...
Select factory from top of list.
You will need a password , the default is "000000" (Six zeros).
Recommend you use the first option if you can...
1. Power on the machine.
2. At the ACER BIOS screen, hold the "Alt" key and press the "F10" key simultaneously to start Acer eRecovery. The window of opportunity is very small, so this may take a few attempts.
3. Once eRecovery has loaded, click "Restore to Factory Default Settings" (the password is six zeros, 0.0.0.0.0.0.).
4. Click "OK" to continue.
5. From here, the eRecovery process will update all the data on the C: drive and restore the factory image (approximately 10 minutes).
6. Once eRecovery has run, press "OK" to reboot unit.
***This will erase all your unsaved data!***
Running System Recovery from Windows
1. Click Start>All Programs>Acer Empowering Technology.
2. Select Acer eRecovery Management.
3. Select Restore (bottom of eRecovery screen).
4. Select Restore system to factory default (the password is six zeros, 0.0.0.0.0.0.).
5. Select Yes then Next, the system will reboot and start the recovery.
1. Reboot, and press F8.
2. Select Repair.
3. Select Reinstall Windows and follow prompts.
If you do a restore to Factory Settings from eRecovery, all your data and programs would be erased and your system would return to it's original state of what it was when you purchased, Acer eRecovery restores the factory backup (default Acer preload), so if your machine came pre-loaded with any Windows OS, hope you had configured the eRecovery settings before hand and yes you will loose the Linux O/S install
When you power on your laptop the acer splash screen pop's up, at that time press the -Alt- key and F10 key at the same time,
at the eRecovery Management menu it should ask you how you want to restore, click on the restore option, or
From the window's desktop click on start, then all program's, then acer Empowering Technology, click on Acer eRecovery Management, create a password, click on restore, then click on restore system to factroy default.