Question about Cambridge Audio Azur 540D DVD Player
My Azue 540D DVD player's CD/DVD drawer is no longer opening when I press open/close!!! Is there a manual over-ride???
Well you can please follow the below steps -
1. Unplug the DVD player and take the outer casing of the DVD player off. This entails either taking out two or three screws or simply sliding one of the pieces of plastic in either direction.
2. Locate the disc loader cover. The disc loader cover is located where the extending DVD tray finally comes to rest within the DVD player. It's the part that holds the DVD loader in place.
3. Bend the two tabs outward that hold the loader in place. This is a delicate procedure because you don't want to hurt the device. The tabs are relatively easy to break since they're plastic in most cases.
4. Slide the disc tray out. If your disc got stuck before it was read, it's probably still on this tray. If so, your problem is solved. However, if the disc was fully set and loaded, the job isn't quite finished yet.
5. Move the small mechanical arm that holds the disc in place over so that the disc and the reader are both exposed. Some DVD players will not have anything holding the disc in place. Instead, these devices use a system not unlike that of a common DVD case. The DVD will be locked in place in the center.
6. Carefully lift the disc up and out of its loaded position in the DVD player. This may entail sliding the disc reading mechanism over slightly. This won't hurt the device as long as you're careful. You should be able to access and remove the disc.
Good Luck!! Thanks for using FixYa!!
Posted on Apr 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 10, 2008 | Memorex Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 09, 2013 | Toshiba SD Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
Jul 30, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks Azur 540C CD Player
Nov 23, 2010 | Denon DVM-1805 DVD Player
Jun 10, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Dec 21, 2007 | NAD L40 CD Player
Mar 22, 2017 | Cambridge Audio Azur 540D DVD Player
1,054 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!