Question about Eljer Aqua-Saver 12" Two-Piece Pressure-Assist Toilet - 091
1. the mineral impaction must be extreme inside the rim conduits, both sides.
2. i removed the tank to access the bowl's inlet plenum and attempted to lance the rim mineral impaction on both sides (symmetrical ducts and outlet ports).
3. the rim delivery conduits are rather small and the coat hanger tip got only about 8 inches maximum penetration, i think because of the meandering passageway designed. i rotated the wire while plunging and got deeper penetration but eventually hit extremely stubborn stops.
4. i need a motorized rotational flex snake of compatible diameter to clear the mineral deposits, else the eljer bowl is history.
5. what say you experts on this ? is the eljer worth unclogging ? it's in tip top condition. a surgical camera probe snake would definitely clarify the reality i'm up against.
thanks in advance,
Try putting KLR or even vinegar down the tubes. also using a stiff brush and klr or vinegar, scrub the jets from inside the bowl to help remove and soften it up. your coat hanger may only be compounding the problem by packing it in harder and tighter. when you get it running again, and it is a good one, make sure and put a bowl cleaner that also softens the water. can't say brand names..... but there are several good ones.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2013 | Electrical Supplies
You will need to remove the china holding tank from the toilet bowl by removing the nuts on the underside of the china tank.
After you have the tank off the bowl, remove the two plastic lock-nuts used to mount the Flushmate into the china tank and slide the Flushmate out of the china tank.
After you install the new tank-to-bowl bolts & washers, reverse the process to reinstall the Flushmate unit and remount the china tank.
Mar 01, 2013 | Home
Sep 04, 2011 | Eljer Home
May 31, 2011 | Sloan M-101526-F42 Flushmate?® Complete...
May 19, 2011 | Kohler Home
Mar 03, 2011 | Eljer Home
Feb 19, 2011 | Eljer Toilet Tank Aqua Saver 141700079
Jun 06, 2010 | Sloan M-101526-F Flushmate?® Complete...
Apr 29, 2009 | Home
Apr 14, 2009 | Sloan M-101526-F42 Flushmate?® Complete...
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: