Question about Sharp AR-C260M All-In-One Printer

1 Answer

I get unsharp grey lines (3-4mm) every 58mm. and near the fuser something is sqeasing! what can i do?

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 542 Answers

This may due to tonner catridge is having some iisue. Change the tonner catridge and check the same.

Revert back for more assistance

Posted on Feb 03, 2010

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can i get a 58mm to 52mm lens adaptor


Sure.
52mm-58mm step-up adapter
58mm-52mm step-down adapter
The difference is that one is for putting a 58mm accessory onto a lens with a 52mm thread, the other is for putting a 52mm accessory onto a lens with a 58mm thread.

Oct 11, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer

When i am printing on white paper I am gettin grey back ground and now I am getting yellow, cyan and magenta lines on my prints.


The grey background usually is the fuser not working properly - i.e. over heat. If it is the fuser, that's a big problem. Not a DIY home fix. It will likely need replacement. I had that replaced once.

by PigletGal
www.sold310.com

Jul 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet CM1017 MFP All-In-One Color...

1 Answer

Vertical streaks when printing pictures


vertical lines on prints usually means either the drum's cleaning blade is not cleaning the drum (or the drum is damaged) or the fuser is scored. scored means that the protective coating on the fuser rollers is damaged. I would check the rollers on the fuser (the hot part of the printer right near the paper exit) for any lines on it, if you look at your prints, you should see them in the same location on the fuser. if you do not see any lines on the fuser rollers, then replace the drum.

May 24, 2009 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

HP LaserJet 2430 prints vertical grey bands


It is a bad Toner Cartridge or Fuser. Most likey a bad toner cart.

Mar 07, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2430n Printer

1 Answer

Hp 2420 vrtical line in page


Hello,

This issue can be due to fuser. I am sure you have changed the toner cartridge.
To confirm its a fuser issue, please perform the following:
1. Try printing a configuration page from tray 1, pull the top cover, as soon as the media is 60-70% inside the printer.
This would stop the paper before reaching the fusing assy.
2. Remove the paper and check if the line exist.
If exists, fuser is not faulty.
If it does not, then transfer roller, laser/scanner assy is faulty

- If fuser is faulty, perform the cleaning page as following
1. go to configure device > print quality > create/process cleaning page
perform cleaning page 5-6 times, however, if the line is due to fuser, then fuser needs to be changed.

Let me know the next update.

- Nikhil

Nov 21, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer

1 Answer

Faint grey lines Every 1/3rd of a printed page


This is the test to determine toner or fuser issue.
Print a test page
When you hear the paper feed into the machine open the top to stop the machine
Remove the toner cart.
You should be able to see the page with printing on it. (This is before the page hits the fuser)
If you can see the smudge or marks on the page the problem is most likely the cartridge or cleaning roller but NOT the fuser.
If the page is clean the problem is most likely the fuser.

Oct 22, 2008 | Lexmark Optra S 1855 Laser Printer

2 Answers

Grey lines on printout


90% chance its the Cartridge or 10 % chance its the fuser

Nov 26, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sharp AR-C260M All-In-One Printer Logo

Related Topics:

39 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies Experts

Anthony Karuku

Level 2 Expert

257 Answers

CheckitRight
CheckitRight

Level 3 Expert

1362 Answers

jasbo
jasbo

Level 3 Expert

2237 Answers

Are you a Sharp Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...