a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Code M2 means your photocopier machine require maintenance.In maintenance some old parts of your machine will be replaced with the new one and all this will be performed by technical services representative.
P27 Toner density sensor unplugged or toner density sensor problem. Conduct the condition of the sensor of the toner and presence of the toner in block of the manifestation, as well as presence of the perfected toner, clean the container with perfected by toner in block of the drum. Thank you.
The P 27 code is the change the toner.Please change the toner close the doors if the machine it turn OFF press and hold the 4&5 keys and turn ON the copier.Change using the ZOOM key 47,50,51,52 and press the START button the perform the toner setting.
2. Toner was added prior to adding developer and performing the TDS adjustment. Developer must be added FIRST at new machine set-up so that toner does not fall on the uncovered TDS sensor. Run 47 mode, output code 51 until the code does not reoccur (may take 5 to 10 attempts) OR open the developer unit and clean the excess toner from the area of the TDS sensor. Then tilt the developer unit to allow fresh developer into this area.
3. Poor connection at CN95. The toner density sensor (TDS) is abnormal (0.2 V DC or lower). Reconnect CN95 (located under the front of the developer unit).
4. TDS failure. If version 16.0 is installed, P27 is displayed when the TDS is disconnected or fails. Check for proper connection prior to replacing the TDS.
P26 or P27 at power up or during copier operation.
1. Open connection from the TDS sensor to the main CB or lack of developer. The TDS output is abnormal (0.2V DC or lower).
Verify that the sensor output is above 0.2V DC by monitoring CN6-A9 on the main CB while running the main motor in diagnostics (47 mode, output code 40).
Repair any poor connections to the TDS sensor and supply developer if necessary.
2. Code occurs after resetting the PM counter and P26 occurs if machine is powered OFF/ON, because the L-detect (TDS) adjustment was not performed
Current flow to frame ground is detected. This may be caused by an external power surge or internal arcing. To reset the code: a. Power the copier OFF. b. Access the 25 mode (power the copier ON while simultaneously pressing the 2 and 5 keys), P49 to 0. IT COULD BE A NUMBER OF THINGS,,,BUT TRY THIS FIRST..
LET ME KNOW
HOPE THAT HELP