Question about Uniden DCT646-2 Cordless Phone
Had same problem, answered AMOST completely by the owner's manual, which you can find here:
I recommend these steps in this order:
1. Try unplugging the base set for 30 seconds, then plugging it in again.
2. If that doesn't work, these steps come from the manual:
• Check both ends of the base telephone line cord.
• Make sure the AC adapter is plugged into the base and wall outlet.
• Disconnect the AC adapter for a few minutes, and then reconnect it.
• Remove the base ID (see "Replacing the Base Setting" on page 27) and register the handset
(see "Register the Handset to the Base" on page 50).
• Make sure that you are not too far from the base.
• If an outside call is already established, you can not be able to make another outside call.
3. If at any point you get the "Registration failed" message when inserting a phone into the cradle, try unplugging the base for 30 seconds again.
4. If your situation is like mine, you'll probably want to get new batteries, which is what started the whole problem.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2013 | Generic Uniden BT1021 Cordless Phone...
Jan 25, 2012 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jan 31, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 18, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 05, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone exai398i
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
May 27, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: