- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To release the Hotel mode; you have to enter its service mode option. If you wish to get some details; visit the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Line, faults & possible causes to LCD screen are given with illustrations. You can get an idea about the fault to an extent.
Type in the brand name and type (TV, VCR, DVD player etc:) of your device, in the search box [at the top right] of the home page. It will make surf easy.
1. On the LST-4100A box, there is a black, removable card with an F-connector (Cable In) and a RJ-11 (Data). Unscrew the two retaining screws and remove this card. There is an antenna-type connector on the inside that will need to be disconnected from the card.
2. Connnect the control box to the TV via the serial cable (Display Control).
3. Plug in power cables to TV and control box. Turn on TV.
4. There are two lights on the control box. Make sure the "Power" light is on solid and the "Status" light is flashing quickly. If not, cycle power on both the TV and the control box.
5. Press "Menu" and hold the button until the menu disappears.
6. Quickly, press "2 6 6 3" then press "Enter". A small menu should open in the upper left.
7. Scroll down to "DBox". Change to "Off". TV will restart.
8. Disconnect the serial cable from the TV. The remote controls should now work normally with the control box disconnected.
Visit this site named 'Electro-help". Service mode entering proceedings to many brands of TVs are described there in detail. Check this link, and select the site named above. Pull up older posts there.
You need to go to service mode. Here how you go - use Samsung remote off the TV then press Mute-1-8-2-Power. Tv then boost up the service mode which is you could fine the line - user reset or hotel mode or both. You can press the user reset. If there is hotel mode - check it and put it OFF. Good luck
The first thing I would do as its from a HOTEL is take the LG telly out of HOTEL MODE. follow the steps below, This should allow you to change the settings on the telly and store them. So when you turn the tv back on it will not revert back to the hotel Options
TV turned on. Hold down the MENU button on the remote for approx 5 seconds then type in 1105 this will take you to the LG hidden Menu.
in this menu there will be hotel mode turn this option off.
This will allow you to save your own setting without it jumping back.
When you follow my steps and its sorted for you please leave a thumbs up for me Please