Question about Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system.:
From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 000 and then ENTER.
3. Enter the last 2 digits of the year and then select the month with either SEL+ or AUTO ANS / MUTE.
4. Scroll right with the right arrow key and change the date.
5. Press the NEXT button on the screen and the time will appear.
6. Set the time. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes.
7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity...
Mar 26, 2011 | Vista Pro Digital 7-day Electronic Timer...
Jul 14, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
May 25, 2010 | 1997 Yamaha XT 600 E
Aug 05, 2009 | Casio Wave Ceptor Watch WVA510A
Mar 08, 2009 | Casio AW80-7AV Wrist Watch
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!