Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your print head is stuffed. More expensive than new machine, Release your frustration with this unit by placing neatly in bin!
The head drive voltage has
dropped from the high to
low level in an abnormally
defective (Cracks or
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
I saw on this site codes for another MFC to clear memory and reset the cleaning unit count code to zero. It worked on two of my brother mfc 820cw units. The third mfc 5840cn had unable to print error message 46- nothing at Brother. they want you to take everything to a repair shop.they don't help at all. Then the error went to 4F when I tried toclear the memory.As Iunderstand that message- it means I have to replace the printer head. Have no clue where or what it is. But I can read a manual as well as anyone and follow directions to fix it! Can't be worse than it is now! Good luck
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
The proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons Set, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press up arrow key several times to get to the Purge item
4. enter 2, 7, 8 and 3 using arrow/set keys to reset the counter
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
(for printers with numeric keypad):
Resetting purge counter on: MFC-620CN / MFC-420CN / MFC-410CN / MFC-210C and FAX-2440C:
1. Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC-210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode.
2. Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3. Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4. Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5. Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6. Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
SOURCE: dcp 115c.black won't print
Try to clean the head several times.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Testimonial: "got black going cleaned it 12 times yesterday and 6 today and were printing black as soot."
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 03, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Feb 20, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 29, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 15, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: