Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
When you experience an error message 5100 - it's a Carriage error.
- Print head is stuck to the docking area either maybe the excess ink of an old cartridge become sticky
- A piece of paper got stuck on it and jamming the carriage
- Spring is weak and is not pulling the docking area down.
- Purge unit has failed and needs to be replaced.
- Turn off the printer
- Slide the print head to the left
- Check if there's any obstruction inside (anything that could be stuck there)
- Check if the print head is lowered down to the two sponges below
(Note: clean the strip as well, use a clean cloth)
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
Sep 01, 2014 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2012 | HP C9045A DeskJet 5440 Color Inkjet...
Sep 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2010 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Printer
Jun 21, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: