Question about Computers & Internet
Got some stuff for u
How to disable the V.90 protocol
1. Open "My Computer".
2. Open "Dial-Up Networking".
3. Right Click on the icon used to connect with, then Left Click on "Properties".
4. At the bottom of the window, Click the button "Configure".
5. At the top of the next page, Click on the Tab called "Connection".
6. Near the bottom of the next page, Click on the "Advanced" button.
7. At the bottom of this page, Click in the "Extra Setting" box and type in the appropriate code.
(see below for appropriate code)
Motorola - Hayes modems
Disable Flex to 33,600 or less
Motorola SM56 pci speaker-phone modem: *mm13
Check whether this works or not
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2017 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Apr 17, 2010 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Aug 22, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Aug 21, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Jul 10, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Jun 13, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
i am sure it will help u....
best regards & best of luck..
even u can mail me at my mailing add- firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 12, 2007 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Sep 18, 2018 | Computers & Internet
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!