Question about Computers & Internet
Got some stuff for u
How to disable the V.90 protocol
1. Open "My Computer".
2. Open "Dial-Up Networking".
3. Right Click on the icon used to connect with, then Left Click on "Properties".
4. At the bottom of the window, Click the button "Configure".
5. At the top of the next page, Click on the Tab called "Connection".
6. Near the bottom of the next page, Click on the "Advanced" button.
7. At the bottom of this page, Click in the "Extra Setting" box and type in the appropriate code.
(see below for appropriate code)
Motorola - Hayes modems
Disable Flex to 33,600 or less
Motorola SM56 pci speaker-phone modem: *mm13
Check whether this works or not
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2010 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Aug 22, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Aug 21, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Jul 10, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
Jun 13, 2008 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
i am sure it will help u....
best regards & best of luck..
even u can mail me at my mailing add- firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 12, 2007 | Arris SM56 (SM-56-PCI) Modem
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!