Question about Packard Bell (181368) Motherboard
Have you got the original driver disks? If not - search for downloadable drivers for the USB ports and keyboard (if you post the product numbers, people will be able to link a driver site for you if you can't find one).
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2013 | Packard Bell Easy Note Tj65 554bu01031...
May 17, 2011 | Motherboards
May 16, 2011 | Packard Bell (181678-03) Motherboard
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Apr 01, 2011 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Feb 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Jan 21, 2011 | Packard Bell (181678-03) Motherboard
Sep 02, 2010 | Packard Bell Motherboards
Sep 28, 2009 | Packard Bell (181368) Motherboard
Dec 20, 2008 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: