Question about Sony Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite U305-S2804 Laptop
Mar 25, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini Netbooks
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Mar 06, 2017 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Sep 17, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Dec 31, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 29, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jun 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jan 07, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Nov 07, 2017 | Sony Computers & Internet
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!