Question about Eforcity Samsung Bluetooth Headset WEP200 [OEM], Black Wireless Headset
Blue light comes and stays on phone finds headset asks for code (0000) message appears unable to pair light then starts to flash works with other phones and my phone works with other headsets
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 14, 2009 | Samsung WEP200 Headset
Jul 30, 2009 | Samsung WEP200 Headset
Mar 19, 2009 | Samsung WEP500 Wireless Headset
Dec 01, 2007 | Eforcity Samsung Bluetooth Headset WEP200...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!