Question about Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
1. Open the web management page in your browser. Just put in "http://xxx.xxx.xxx" where the IP address of the printer replaces the x's.
2. Click on "Properties"
3. In the box on the left side, click to open the "Security" folder
4. Click on "Security Settings"
5. Find the line for "SNMP Read" and uncheck the box under "Any User"
6. Find the line for "SNMP Write" and uncheck the box under "Any User"
7. Click on "Save Changes'
That should cover it. Also posted a video showing the steps on youtube. Should be linked from here.
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2016 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2016 | Huawei Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Laser Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | HP ProCurve 2626 (J4900B) 24x10/100 Mbps...
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | HP ProCurve 2626 (J4900B) 24x10/100 Mbps...
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Printer
Jul 26, 2007 | D-Link DP 301U (DP-301U) Print Server
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!