I restarted my PC, it asked for UserName and Password, i gave the same and tried to login to the PC.It did all the procedure to login to the windows when it is about to show the desktop, it said in the same window itself logingoff and went back to the same screen where it again ask for UserName and Password. So i cant login to the system itself.Can u suggest me what i should do in this case.
Note : mine is HP-PROLIANT ML350 since it is not allowing me to submit i hv choosed another product).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can go to the Facebook help page suggest the following actions:
1. Ask one of your Facebook friends to look at the About section of your profile and send you the email address listed in the Contact Information section.
2. Try entering every email address or mobile number you've owned (one at a time). You may have added an email address or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it.
3. Enter your username. Your username is your personalized Facebook URL:
4. If you don't know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username in the URL.
5. If you're asked to enter a friend's name, try a variety of friends if the first friend you try doesn't locate an account. Remember to enter your friend's full name, not just their first name.
This is because you activate auto-password (or password remembering; password autocompletion) in your browser. Force the login procedure (as any usual user) and re-enter your username and the new password (be careful with CAPS LOCK!) and re-check "Remember me" option to not enter username & password each time you open your e-mail page...
Hi, 1.Switch ON/Boot the system, 2.Login screen appears Press Ctrl+Alt+Del 3.User name:Administrator Press ok 4.Right click on My Computer icon in desktop-select Manage-Select Local users &Groups(LeftPane)-double click on Users (Right Pane) -select your username -Right click-Reset password-here you can set the password-ok 5.LogOff &Login again
Just do one thing,
While entering the username/password in yahoo login, when the user press the enter key or click on the Submit button,
The browser asks for Remember Password option.
When the browser asks it, Click on the Save Password and from then onwards, the login form will be automatically filled and you just need to press the enter key to login into your yahoo account.
Restart the laptop, hit F8 repeatadly to start in safe mode. This will bypass XP's login screen. You can then manipulate the password in the control panel. Also, you can change it by going to command prompt, type:
net user * (your username) then whatever password you want.
Try using the username as "administrator" or "owner" & leave the password field blank....then go to user accounts in control panel & create a new account & restart system & login to the new account & delete the old account