Question about Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Where can I buy the vent top on Roper FES310BW1 oven

Where can I buy the vent top on FES310BW1 oven door. this is the metal part on the top of the oven door that the handle bolts on to. It fits down over the top and extends down both sides approx 3 inches, on the top of the oven door. It also appears to have a vent in it, and the latch locks into it. (It is a self-cleaning oven).

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 619 Answers

Sorry to tell you but just checked all sources available and this part has been discontinued. The part # is 3169515 if you find someone who says they have make sure they are able to lay their hands on it at that time. Sorry couldn't be more help.

Posted on Feb 03, 2010

Testimonial: "altho it's not what I wanted to hear, it still lets me know where I stand, and the answer was quick. thanks a mi"


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I can't figure out how to get my older roper microwave off the wall

If there is a grill above the door, remove it. There will be two long screws that attach the unit to a metal plate. The metal plate is bolted to the wall. Once you loosen the long screws, the unit will tilt down and come off the wall.

Jan 15, 2014 | Roper Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Hot microwave door handle

I always recommend that you use the vent fan whenever you're cooking on the stove top to keep heat, steam, and grease out of the controls and door panels.

Jan 08, 2013 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

We were using a Roper range last night Model F990880 or F9908B0 (hard to read). It started beeping and flashing F2 and F3. We can't find a manual and are wondering what it means and how to fix it.

The oven temperature sensor has failed.
Turn off power to the oven.
Open the oven door.
Look on the rear wall of the oven up high for a thin metal piece extending into the oven.
Remove the screw and pull it out.
Unhook the quick connect wire harness.
Buy a new temperature sensor and reverse the order above to install.

Jun 27, 2010 | Roper Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Need to buy oven seal strips, vinyl slipped over metal

Hi, Look for the model # around the door, pan drawer, or lift the top and see if there is a tag there.

Jul 22, 2009 | Ovens

2 Answers

Cleaning between double glass oven door

Without disassembling the door, you can't. the glass is sandwiched between two rather rugged metalized gaskets to create an air pocket (or vent space) to keep the outside glass cooler than the inside.

Feb 04, 2009 | Ovens

1 Answer

Seems like it may be overheating.

check also, the fan. there may be lint built up inside the fan blades or housing blocking air flow
not a solution, yet, something to check

Jul 25, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer

1 Answer

Roper Double Wall Oven


sounds like you may need new hindges, unfortunatly they may not be available any more, it may be time for a new oven.

Mar 22, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Front vent fell off

This should be a very easy fix. I assume you are talking about the plastic vent grill on the top of the oven above the door. There should only be a couple of screws holding it in from the top. The grill then should tilt out from the top first then from the bottom to remove. Since you said that it had fallen off, it sounds like the tabs where the screw holes are have broken off. This is a common problem. You can buy the part by ordering from the manufacturer, or from most repair websites. All you need is the model number from the microwave. Good luck.

Jun 19, 2007 | GE JVM3670 Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

79 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78936 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3249 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides