Question about Photography

Open Question

One of the rubber feet got lost it is the type that just slips over the end of the tripod foot. Where can I buy replacements?

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: opteka tripod quick release replacement

I was looking for the same and found it on Opteka's site.

Posted on Nov 21, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: have lost the plate for my vanguard vt-840 tripod

The part you are looking for is the Vanguard QS-10.

Get it via mail order here:

or ebay:

Posted on Jun 06, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Can i replace base "feet" on singer 338 sewing machine?

many home improvement stores sell rubber feet that you could glue or screw on .

Feb 12, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines

2 Answers

I need the non-slip rubber feet for the tgt bk58t

take a sample along to a rubber retailer as they have a selection of rubbers that may do the job

Oct 04, 2016 | Targus Tgt Bk58t 58 3 Way Panhead Bubble...

1 Answer

Where can I find replacement rubber feet for the Rocketfish RF-TRP65C tripod?

Go the the BestBuy store and steal one from a display. Apparently the feet are transported to earth from a distant galaxy; impossible to find. I'm certain they're made in China by the gazillions but can't locate a supplier.

Aug 02, 2012 | Rocketfish Mounting Plate For Rf-trp65c...

1 Answer

Manfrotto 028 Tripod foot installation

If you're afraid to "damage", maybe consider buying complete 'pod next time?

Jul 11, 2012 | Photography

1 Answer

Where to find gitzo tripod 2258 parts foot (I need to feet that have come off unscrewed and are missing)

I just got replacement leg feet from <> for my G2258 tripod. Look up part #D1220.25JP. They also list it as Gitzo "GILF" in their inventory. They are the exact replacement part for your tripod. Hope this helps,

Jan 14, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer

Cannot remove rubber ends to use spikes

on my tripod you have to screw the rubber feet into the leg to expose the spikes. let me know if this helps.

Mar 22, 2010 | Photography

1 Answer

Where can I buy replacement rubber feet for pasta

Try your local Hardware Store. My Hardware Store carries adhesive type and rubber feet that are attached by screws.

Jan 20, 2010 | Atlas Translator Kitchen Appliances -...

1 Answer

Rubber Feet for tripod leg

I have found a few different options, please take a look at these products to see if they are what your looking for:
There is a list of dealers from where you can purchase this.
Hope this was helpful
Have a great day!

Oct 30, 2008 | Bogen Imaging 444 Tripod

1 Answer

Rubber feet

Yes, with the model number.

But in the meantime, you should sand and clean the arcing part until it's smooth.

I'd consider a little vinyl or electrical tape on the end to protect your metal in until it can be replaced.

We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Mar 01, 2008 | Panasonic NN-C994S Convection/Microwave...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Photography Logo

Related Topics:

34 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Photography Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2600 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15937 Answers

Are you a Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides