Question about Nintendo Wii Console
It just means that the wii thinks that you have an internet connection and if you do just make sure you know the password
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi. Welcome to fixya!
Hereis a step by step procedure on how to connect your Wii to the internet.
1. Turn on your Wii console and press the A Button on the Wii Remoteto reach the Wii main menu. Use the Wii Remote to select the "Wii"button.
2. Select "Wii Settings" to access the"Wii System Settings" menu.
3. Using the arrow on the right side of thescreen, scroll to page two and select "Internet."
4. Select "Connection 1: None"
5. Click on "Wireless Connection"and then "Search for an Access Point."
6. Select "OK" and the Wii willdisplay all the wireless networks it finds.
7. Select the wireless network that isyours.
8. If prompt to enter the security code,enter the security code that you have saved your router settings.
Jul 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 02, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 07, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 06, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 26, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 06, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 09, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 22, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 16, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 06, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!