Question about IBM 17IBMRBABLKNR
Samsung 2232bw Monitor is brand new, not even a week old. It just blacks out for about a second and a half, every hour or so, driving me crazy. Anything I can do ... no computer savy here at all! THANKS very much, Melanie
1. Select Start --> Control Panel
2. Selec the Power Options in the control menu
3. selec the "Power Scheme" options as "Max Battery"........
4. Selec the Turn off monitor " --> select "Never"
5. selec the Turn off Hard disk --> select "Never"
6. selec the system standby --> select "Never"
7. Click on Apply buttuon
8. Repea the 3 - 7steps for every option in the "Power Scheme"
9. Click on Ok after completing
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Try to use other monitor and check that there is still that problem or not. If not, the problem is from monitor otherwise, it would be from CPU.
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Samsung SyncMaster 153V 15" Flat Panel LCD...
Jul 27, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2017 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
May 10, 2010 | ViewSonic VX910 19" LCD Monitor
Dec 21, 2009 | Acer AL2002WSD 20''Widescreen TFT LCD...
Aug 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2017 | Brother Computers & Internet
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: