Question about Nintendo DSi White Console
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Nov 13, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
May 12, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 09, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Aug 30, 2009 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Apr 12, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Jan 28, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jan 02, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Mar 10, 2013 | Nintendo DSi White Console
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: