Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, Turn off your machine and unplug it from the power outlet. Make sure you have no static electricity on yourself by earthing yourself to the case. Remove, the CPU make sure no dust is present and re-install it ensuring that it is seated properly.
Do the same with the RAM chips. These 2 areas are the most common cause of boot failure.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Try to follow these steps one by one.
1. Remove the power supply cable from the hard disk, CD/DVD, floppy drive or any other device you might have.
2. Check the wires that go to your front panel ;pwr sw, reset, hdd led, pwr led, speaker etc. Make sure there are at the correct position.
3. Now turn on your computer, if ok you should see some info on your monitor screen.
4. If ok, you can put back the power cable to hard disk only left the others open. Turn on the computer , if ok then proceed with other device one by one. If something wrong in between then maybe your power supply isn't deliver enough power to your system. Get a larger rating power supply.
5. If step 3 is not ok, then take out the power cable on the motherboard from the power supply. Wait a few seconf and place it back to the connector. Make sure it is securely fit, you should hear a click sound once it is fitted in. Turn on your computer.
If Ok repeat step 4.
6. If still not ok, as step 5 this time take out the CPU.
Try the above steps and see whether they can solve your problem. Good Luck
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2013 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
Aug 14, 2011 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
Dec 30, 2010 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
Oct 04, 2010 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
Jun 19, 2010 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
May 24, 2010 | AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor...
Apr 27, 2010 | AMD Sempron LE-1150 2.0GHz Processor -...
May 10, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 17, 2009 | AMD Sempron LE-1100 1.90GHz Processor -...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!