Question about All-Pro SPC-85 Utility Heater

1 Answer

Wherte can i buy a thermocouple for allpro spc85

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 77 Answers

A lot of thermocouples are universal. ake your old one off and take it to a major hardware or propane dealer an find one the same length with the same mounting hardware.

Posted on Feb 03, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Listing were to bye a thermocouple &how much

You can buy a thermocouple at any HVAC supply house. Thermocouples are fairly inexpensive and are usually priced around $10, but prices can change based on the specific product requirements

Aug 05, 2016 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Bernzomatic ph3200c thermocouple

Try ebay, amazon or you can use a generic one. Just ensure the thermocouple is secured properly in the area of the pilot flame.

Nov 13, 2013 | Pool & Spa

3 Answers

Maybe it sound strange but does anyone know where I can buy a thermocouple online?

Don't worry, it's not strange. I've also done some research into thermocouples. I came across a website that specializes in them;
Good Luck with your search

Jan 28, 2013 | Plumbing

1 Answer

I have been told that I need to buy a new gas fire because the thermocouple is not working and needs replacing.Unfortunately the fire is approx 10-12 years old and no longer made hence the heating engineer...

I think before I went to the expence of buying a new fire place I would remove old thermocouple and take it to a heating equipment supply house and see if they can find a replacement. Most equipment manufactures don't make their own controls, such as thermocouples,gas valves ,sensors and other equipment. Many chain stores such as true value have good knowedgable people and if they don't have what you need they may know someone that does. I hope this helps you. thanks

Nov 09, 2010 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

I want to know where to buy a thermo coupler for an All Pro SPC 150.

Thermocouples can be purchased at most hardware stores, home depot, etc. The only difference for a thermocouple is the length. There are heavy duty types and regular. I would suggest using a heavy duty thermocouple. Also, it is recommened that thermocouples be changed every 2-3 years to prevent unnecessary failures, which usually occur when you need the unit the most.

Nov 12, 2009 | All-Pro Heating & Cooling

6 Answers

All-Pro SPC-85 Utility Heater

Check the thermocouple, it is a very small diameter copper wire that goes from the gas valve to the burner. Make sure it is being hit by the flame. If it is, remove it and go to a good hardware store with it and get a new one.

Jan 15, 2008 | All-Pro SPC-85 Utility Heater

1 Answer

All Pro SPC85

what you mean "plunger?" the reset button?

Jan 05, 2008 | All-Pro SPC-85 Utility Heater

Not finding what you are looking for?
All-Pro SPC-85 Utility Heater Logo

334 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top All-Pro Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3313 Answers

T bone 1963

Level 2 Expert

69 Answers

Mack Baxter

Level 3 Expert

383 Answers

Are you an All-Pro Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides