Question about Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Codes forzeniyh remote toshiba-tv and magnavx-vcr
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
1. Manually turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light turns on and stays on. Release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press the appropriate device button (TV, VCR, CABLE, DVD, or AUX) The indicator light will blink again and remain on.
4. Press the POWER button repeatedly until the device shuts off. This may take up to 300 tries, so don't go too fast or you might skip over the one you need. If you do skip over a code, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to back up.
5. Press the MUTE button to complete setup.
Posted on May 26, 2008
Guest solution posted May 26,08 is absolutely the correct answer. Try is a few times until you get it right. You have to point the remote directly at the TV. I also changed the batteries. THANKS TO THIS PERSON. WHAT A LIFESAVER!!! I AM MOSTLY BEDRIDDEN!!!
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
I bought a second hand VRC Zenith Model 052 but there are no instructions with it so I cannot program the remote control to open the VCR. On the remote it is identified as124-212-01,MBR 3445 and in small numbers, 14-19100.
Can you give me the code for the remote and instructions to put it in. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Oct 22, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
511 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: