Question about iRiver E150 (4 GB) MP3 Player
Hi, I had the same problem with my Iriver E200. The cause is firmware corruption.
I solved this problem using this method:
1) connect your Iriver device to pc and open the disc of your player;
2) you can see various folders: open the folder named "system";
3) this folder contain a *sys file;
4) open this file using notepad;
5) go to the row "version = ...";
6) you have to modify this row by inserting an older version of firmware. For example if you have "version = 1.11", insert a smaller number, for example 1.07. Save the *.sys file edited. In this way you can force iplus3 to reinstall an uncorrupted version of firmware;
7) now open iplus3, go to Tools -> Portable device -> update firmware. You should be able to reinstall firmware.
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | iRiver E100 Digital Media Player
Sep 23, 2010 | iRiver X20 MP3 Player
Apr 26, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Oct 13, 2008 | iRiver clix 2nd generation MP3 Player
Oct 18, 2007 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Aug 14, 2007 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Jun 18, 2007 | iRiver H340 MP3 Player
Dec 14, 2013 | iRiver E150 (4 GB) MP3 Player
694 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: