Question about Yahoo Mail
1) When logged into your Yahoo! Mail click on "Options" in the upper right corner, and select "Mail Options"
2) In the left pane, click "Accounts"
3) In the lower center pane, click "Add or Edit an Account"
4) In the left pane, click "Account information"
5) You may be asked for your password again
6) Find the section that pertains to timezone, layout, language - choose your options from the drop-down boxes (Yahoo! Portuguese does not exist - try Brazil)
7) Click "Finished" to save your changes
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Sep 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 11, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 03, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 07, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 255 GPS Receiver
Dec 08, 2009 | HP iPAQ RX3700 Pocket PC
Sep 29, 2009 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Apr 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 12, 2008 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: