Question about Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2016 | Washing Machines
Nov 28, 2013 | Samsung 4.3 cu. ft. VRT Plus , Steam and...
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Apr 02, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
If you think the wash load is in a spin cycle of the wash cycle or rinse cycle place the machine in Spin Only cycle and see if it will complete.
Waht are your DIY skills? Do you want to try the repair/fix?.............Rich
Oct 18, 2010 | Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
Dec 02, 2009 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Nov 15, 2009 | LG WM0642H Front Load
Oct 02, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Apr 27, 2009 | LG WM2487H Front Load Washer
Apr 05, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: