Question about Kettler Coach LS Programmable Rower
I have the Coach LS Rower (not programmabe). I removed the battery and this reset the odometer to 0. Hope this helps. Not sure if the programmable model is the same or not.
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2014 | 2006 Harley Davidson FLHR Road king
Jul 30, 2014 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXSTS - FXSTSI...
Jul 21, 2014 | Harley Davidson FLTR-FLTRI Road Glide...
To enter diagnostic mode press and hold the trip odometer
reset switch while turning the IGN ON.
2. Release the trip odometer reset switch. "diag" will appear
on the odometer display.
3. Press and release the trip odometer reset switch. "PSSPtb"
will appear on the odometer display.
4. PSSPtb indicates the different modules that could display
codes if equipped.
Table 2-1. Modules That Set DTCs
P ECM codes
S TSM, TSSM or HFSM codes
SP Speedometer codes
t Tachometer codes
b ABS codes
5. Quickly press and release the trip odometer reset switch
to cycle through the letters. The letters will flash as they
6. Once the corresponding letter is flashing to the desired
module press and hold the trip odometer reset switch.
7. If no DTCs are present, "none" will appear on display.
8. If any DTCs are stored in the module, either current or
historic, they will appear on the odometer. Quickly pressing
and releasing the trip odometer reset switch will cycle
through the stored DTCs.
The ECM will show "no rsp" if the engine stop switch is not in
the RUN position. Verify the engine stop switch is in the RUN
9. If odometer displays "no rsp" then the motorcycle may not
be equipped with the module. If the motorcycle is equipped
with the selected module then go to other modules and
look for applicable communication codes.
10. When all the DTCs have been cycled the odometer will
11. To clear all the DTCs in that module press and hold the
trip odometer reset switch. If DTCs are not to be cleared
quickly press and release the trip odometer reset switch.
The part number of the module will be displayed.
12. Press and release the trip odometer reset switch again to
continue to the next module.
13. Turn the IGN OFF to exit diagnostic mode.
Jun 24, 2014 | 2003 Harley Davidson FXSTD Softail Deuce
Apr 26, 2014 | Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic...
Mar 25, 2014 | 2005 Mazda 2 1.25
Jan 01, 2014 | Motorcycles
Sep 29, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Oct 09, 2009 | BMW 528 Cars & Trucks
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: