Question about Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Where can I find a replacement "rubber grommet" for the coffee maker? The grommet seems to have lost it's compression as there are coffee grains that spill out into the coffee cup. Thanks for your assistance.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 200 questions.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 213 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

The round washer type piece fell out, where does it go? There are grounds in the coffee.

The Rubber Washer fits up on the needle that punchers the K-cup.

I lost the one off my machine and was getting a lot of coffee grounds

in my coffee.

I went to Lowes and picked up a 3/16T Rubber Grommet. 7/16OD x 3/16ID.

Works Just Fine Again.

Nov 11, 2010 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

I need the rubber gasket that goes over the puncturer on my Kuerig coffe maker

I have the Keurig B-40. It is about 3 years old. Lost the Rubber Grommet. Went to Lowes and picked up a 7/16 OD x 3/16 ID Rubber Grommet for $1.27 ~ Problem Solved.

Aug 07, 2010 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines

1 Answer

Installation of grommet on model cwtf 15 ( 1 lwr/2 upr pf

Which grommet, there are several on the bunn models, but the most commonly replaced one is the one for the P. stat. Remove the top panel there are 2 screws one in front and one in back, then lift the top 2 burners off machine that will give you access to the tank.

Apr 30, 2010 | Bunn CWTF 15-2 (1 Top Warmer) Coffee Maker

1 Answer

I have an RSVP stainless steel knock box and need to replace the rubber sleeve and grommets on the bar. Where can I buy these. The shop where I purchased the box does not stock them. Thanks Al

Hi Al:

Ok, here's what the pros do.
Sleeve-- get a 1-2 foot length of reinforced rubber tubing/hose. Measure the diameter of the inner bar, get the right Inside Diameter on the tubing, cut the right length and slip over the bar-- if the fit is tight, you may need a drop of dish soap to slide it. Lasts for years, much better than the old sleeve.

Grommets. Look at an auto supply store for auto wiring grommets. is a good place to start. Buy a dozen of 'em, and replace them when they split :-)

Nov 29, 2009 | RSVP Espresso Knock Box with Tamp Station...

1 Answer


maybe you have blocked the hole with the rubber grommet.
disassemble and reinstall it properly

Apr 12, 2009 | Braun Aromaster KF 400 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

The machine leaks water all over the counter when starting brew

My keurig did the same thing, the rubber grommet around the part that punctures the cup gets grounds on it and prevents a complete seal. Pop of the grommet and clean it and it will be good as new.

Mar 14, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Lost rubber grommet in brew basket need replacement

You can order a new brew basket with grommet directly from Cuisinart - I would call them directly, but you can also order from their website -

Jan 21, 2009 | Cuisinart DTC-975 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

DCC-1200 Coffee Maker

See post on Cuisinart customer service. The tube can be purchased at Lowes. Clear vinyl 1/2" O.D., 3/8" I.D. The compression clamp will have to be replaced as well.
I used a 1/2" hose clamp available at any auto parts store.

Aug 19, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Water leaking from the base of the unit.

Water leaking in the DGB-600 is mainly caused by heated water escaping from its proper path. There is a rubber grommet on the underside of the upper part of the coffeemaker. (It contacts the lid over the filter basket when the front door is closed.) The design in this area is very poor; the grommet does not seat properly in the fixed part of the coffeemaker, and heated water seeps out. Also, the heated water tube that comes up through the cold water reservoir is actually in 2 pieces. One goes inside of the other, but there is no seal. It is a loose enough fit that some steam escapes, condenses on the inside top surface of the coffeemaker, and then finds its way down to add to the leaking. I completely disassembled my coffeemaker (3 of the screws in the upper compartment are hidden under small circular plugs that look like they are part of the plastic surface), and used high temperature automotive RTV sealer to help the rubber grommet seal better, and to seal the 2-piece hot water tube. Works great now! But I must say that I have seen better engineering in childs' toys!

Jul 17, 2008 | Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Saeco Magic leaks water between water tank and machine.


You have to replace the gasket in the machine where the water tank goes in to the machine.

Jun 26, 2008 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine

Not finding what you are looking for?
Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker Logo

531 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines Experts


Level 2 Expert

92 Answers


Level 2 Expert

211 Answers

Oloyede Monsuru

Level 3 Expert

1417 Answers

Are you a Keurig Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides