- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the is no power to the microware and the display does not showing any signs of power then you internal fuse has been damaged. First I would suggest you move the mocroware to a different outlet to eliminate the outlet as the problem. Once you have eliminate the outlet, then disconnect the power and then remove the covers and find and replace the fuse. Let me know the results
Verify that the power cord is properly connected the outlet; the plug might have been removed to make way for another appliance. Do not connect the microwave to an outlet via an extension cord or plug adapter; the oven must be directly connected to an outlet. Switch the Outlet on
Turn the outlet on, if possible, using the switch on the wall behind the counter or on the plug itself. Some microwaves have a separate power switch that must be in the correct position before you can begin cooking. Reset the Oven
Unplug the oven, wait a few seconds and reconnect the power. A power surge could have temporarily rendered the oven inoperable. The oven should start up as normal when you connect the plug to the outlet. Check the Fuses and Breakers
See that the fuse or breaker protecting the oven's circuit is still active. Replace the fuse if it has blown, or reset the breaker to restore power to the oven. Stop using the microwave if it repeatedly blows fuses or trips breakers.
you have to remove the cover, un-plug the power cord= un-screw the screws located behind the unit and on the sides if any also under side if any, remove cover and you will locate the fuses and other components behind the key pad, also check slow blow or thermal fuse usually located on top of oven. NB: HIGH VOLTAGE COMPONENTS PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!
Is there power at the outlet? You say you checked the fuse ... is that the one inside the machine? Is the outlet protected by a GFI (reset for a GFI is on the GFI)? A GFI looks like a ordinary outlet but is very sensitive to electrical irregularities. Your circuit breaker may be on or your power panel fuse may be fine and the fuse inside your oven may be fine. If the GFI is popped, you have no power.
Try some other electrical device in the outlet. Does it work? Try an extension cord from a known hot outlet?
Beyond these tips, you may need professional help with this.
Hello if you have no power at the outlet, you may have saved your microwave. If the outlet is dead go to your house electrical panel and reset the breaker or replace the fuse. if the outlet is live and the microwave still won't power on you will have to choose between repair and replacement. Definitely get an estimate before agreeing to a repair as microwaves are very inexpensive today compared to even a couple of years ago.
What i will tell you concern only certified technician. do that to your own risk . Unplug the microwave oven, open the cover , then follow the cable from outlet, you will check that cable with meter , if that cable is good , you will see a fuse inside attached to one of the power cable. Check again this with ohmmeter. ...