Question about Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
I have celeron computer..............and intel chipset...
1. Download the driver from here by clicking on your relevant operating system ie - Windows XP and save it somewhere easily accessible like the desktop.
2. The file is saved in a .zip format you will need Winzip to open it if you don't already have it. It's a free trial if you download.
3. Double click the saved file and extract to somewhere like the desktop.
4. Once the file is extracted, double click it and navigate to the relevant folder ie - PCI or PCI(E)xpress.
5. Double click Setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Reboot the pc.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2010 | Intel Desktop Board D845GRGL...
Nov 19, 2010 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Jun 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2008 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Nov 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!