Question about Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi Yes you can try clean.
Ok it got to be the heads blockage
There is fluid cleaner for this but I can never find any in the shops the only ones I seen is when they sell them in Tesco but they come in with the ink refill bottles so I just use worm water by it self on a cloth and dabbing on the heads to clean them, it will not harm the heads but not to much water.
Some heads are on the inks them self but some have them inside the printer so I not know your printer so if the heads are inside you need to get them out you may find that some heads will just clip out put some need to be unscrewed so you got to know how they come out so be careful and not push to hard on them, if the heads are on the ink then it is a easy job to clean them,
It worth a try it worked for me more than ones.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on Helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 01, 2011 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 25, 2008 | Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection...
Oct 09, 2008 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!