Question about Logitech Z Cinema 2.1 2.1 Speakers
I have these speakers that work great! When they feel like it. Suddenly, one day I could not get sound, the pc was working, speakers were working, remote was working and could choose next songs and so on. But, no sound from pc to speakers via USB. I re-installed the software and that fixed the problem. For a few days. Now, I have the same problem again! Do I need to do this once a week from now on?
1. Check Output cable properly connected to the computer in Green socket.
2. Check computer Volume Balance.
- go to start- control panel-sound & game controller
- check ur volume mute/unmute, volume all balance
3. check sound drivers/update driver
- go to - My Computyer - right click - properties - hardware - device manager - check sound hardware - Uninsall all sound driver
- Then Scan in device manager. it will automatically install again.
4.Then check output volume.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2009 | Logitech Z Cinema 2.1 2.1 Speakers
Dec 06, 2009 | Logitech Z Cinema 2.1 2.1 Speakers
Aug 04, 2009 | Logitech 250 Headset
Jan 21, 2009 | Logitech X-540 Computer Speakers
Feb 25, 2007 | Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Nov 15, 2006 | Logitech X-230 Computer Speakers
Nov 11, 2006 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
991 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: